"Go-gu-ma Jul -Ki Muchim "/ Seasoned Sweet Potato Stems/凉拌蕃薯茎/고구마줄기 무침 Vegetable
Summer is in the air, cook the sweet potato stems as dishes are very popular in summer. We do fry it or use it to make kimchi....
Sweet potato stems...
Peel off the skin of the stems...
Peel off the skin of the stems, break it off into 5 or 6 cm long....
除去外皮后，将蕃薯茎折成 5 或 6 cm 长。。。
Boil the stems in the boiling water...
one bunch of sweet potato stems ( without leaves ) 130 g
1 tsp of minced garlic
1 tsp of sesame seeds
1/2 tsp of red pepper powder
1/2 Tsp of sesame oil
salt, to taste
1. Boil a pot of water , add in 1/3 tsp of salt.
2. Peel off the skin of the sweet potato stems.
3. When peel off the skin of the stems, we can break off the stems for about 5cm long at the same time.
4. Wash the stems, cook it in the boiling water for about 10 - 15 minutes ( please check whether the stems are soft or not ).
5. Immerse it in the cold water, take it out immediately.
6. Put the stems in your palms and press out the water.
7. Put the stems in a big bowl, add in garlic,sesame seeds,sesame oil and salt.
8. Mix it well .