Saturday, August 22, 2015

LINE Friends Cafe & Store

    Dear friends, are you the LINE's users ? Share with you the Line Friends Cafe & Store, which is at the Hyundai Department Store in Pangyo. This department store will be grand opened on the 21st August 2015. However, it is pre-opened for public from 19/8 to 20/8, one of the biggest department stores in Korea~~
    LINE Friends Cafe & Store is at the 5th floor of the department store. 

                                             Hello, my name is Brown


                                             Hello, my name is Moon


                                             Hi, my name is Boss

















                                              Hello, my name is Leonard

















                                Hi, we are Sally, Brown and Moon

































                                            Hello, I am James









No comments: