Egg Tarts/蛋挞/에그타르트 Bakery
Slightly whisk the eggs...
Add the milk and sugar to the egg....
Sieve the egg and milk mixture twice...
Place the butter over double-boiler,till the butter fully melted...
Add the egg to the melted butter...
Add in the flour...
Press the dough evenly to form tart shell and cut off the excess(if any) with a knife.
Prick the bottom of the pastry with a knife...
先将蛋挞皮烘 8-10 分钟后，倒入蛋液 （ 有些烘焙者，直接将蛋液倒入蛋挞皮一起烘，而没事先烘 8-10 分钟）
Ingredients for the pastry :
flour 210 g
butter 125 g
sugar powder 20 g
Ingredients for the filling :
sugar powder 100 g
fresh milk 300 ml
Method for the pastry:
1. Sift the flour twice.
2. Place the butter over double-boiler, till the butter fully melted. Set aside to cool.
3. Add in the sugar and egg.
4. Add in flour, mix until soft dough forms.
5. Place in plastic bag, chill for 30 minutes.
6. Preheat the oven at 180 degree C.
7. Remove the dough from fridge.
8. Sprinkle the work surface lightly with flour. Flatten the dough gently, sprinkle the top with flour too, then use a rolling pin to roll out . Roll from center to edge, in all direction.
9. Use the cutter to cut out the pastry,loosen the pastry from the work surface with a pallet knife, lay it into the tart mould.
10. Press the dough evenly to form tart shell ,use floured fingers to press each tart shell into shape in the tart mould.
11. Cut off the excess ( if any) with a knife.
12. Prick the bottom of the pastry with a fork,pre-bake the tart for 8-10 minutes, remove it out.
13. Pour in the filling to the pastry respectively, bake again for 20-25 minutes
Method for the filling :
1.Whisk the egg slightly.
2. Add the milk and sugar to the egg.
3. Sieve the egg & milk mixture twice.