Peanut Butter Bread/花生酱牛油面包/땅콩버터빵 Bakery
Instead of using peanut butter as jam for bread,why not try to make the peanut butter bread ?
Ingredients for the dough :
bread flour 400 g
yeast 12 g
sugar 50 g
salt 1 tsp
milk 140 ml
butter 40 g
Ingredients for the streusel :
butter 150 g
sugar 120 g
yolk 40 g
milk 25 g
peanut butter 50 g
flour 300 g
baking flour l tsp
Method for preparing streusel :
Stir sugar,butter, flour until crumbly, using a fork or pastry cutter until crumbs begin to form.
1. Mix (A) till well blended.
2. Add (B) and knead to form a dough.
3. Add (C) continue to knead to form a smooth and elastic dough.
4. Cover dough with damp cloth . Let it proves for 50 to 60 minutes or till it doubles in size.
5. Punch out the air.
6. Divide the dough into 60 g each and mould them into balls. Let them rest for 15 minutes.
7. Punch out the air and mould them into balls again. Let them rest for another 30 minutes.
8. Roll the crumbs ( streusel) to form big lump, divide into small portions.
9. Place the streusel on top of the unbaked bread respectively and bake at 180 degree C for 20 minutes in the oven or until it turns golden brown colour.
10. Leave to cool before serve.
( P/s : If you have bread machine, then put all the ingredients in the machine at the same time. In case for my machine, it will take 1 hour and 23 minutes to process. Once you take out the dough from the machine, start from the process no (5)