애호박("ae-ho-bak")/zucchini is one of the vegetables that Korean like to use it for cooking. Today, I am going to use it for preparing soup.....
西葫蘆（Zucchini或Courgette，學名：Cucurbita pepo），又稱北瓜、 或夏南瓜，香港稱為翠玉瓜，葫蘆科南瓜屬植物
Tofu,green pepper,green onion,garlic and Korean shrimp sauce...
tofu 150 g
sliced green pepper 1 Tsp
minced garlic 1 tsp
chopped green onion 1 Tsp
Korean shrimp sauce (새우젓) 1 or 1 1/2 Tsp ( it depends on how salty it is )
a pinch of red pepper powder
1 pinch of pepper powder
6-7 pieces of dried anchovies & 500 ml of water for preparing the broth
a pinch of salt,to taste
1. Slice and cut the zucchini into fine stripes.
2. Cut the tofu into cube form.
3. Boil the anchovies with about 500 ml of water for preparing the broth. Boil it for about 10 minutes.
4. In a clay pot ( I prefer to use clay pot for preparing "jjigae"),pour in the broth. When the broth is boiling, add in the sliced zucchini,tofu,shrimp sauce and garlic.
5.Add in a pinch of salt ( this depends on how salty the shrimp sauce is ).
6. When the zucchini turn soft, it is well cooked. Please don't boil it for too long time. If the zucchini are too soft, it will not be so delicious.
7. Add in the chopped green onion and sprinkle the red pepper powder and pepper before serve.
8. Serve hot.