"Si Rae Gi Na Mul" ㅡㅡMarinated the Dried Daikon Leaves/炒拌白萝卜叶/시래기나물 Vegetable
Cook it for Korean dishes...
朋友们，您可曾采用乾的白萝卜叶来做料理？ 在韩文，我们称它为 “ 시래기나물/Si Rae Gi Na Mul"。 在韩国的各超市都可买到，若您有新鲜的白萝卜叶，不妨尝试将它泡在热水中后取出，除去水份，在太阳光下将它晒干。。。。可用来烹调各种韩国料理。。。
Daikon refers to a wide variety of winter radishes from Asia. While the Japanese name daikon has been adopted in English, it is also sometimes called the Japanese radish, Chinese radish, Oriental radish or mooli (in India and South Asia). Daikon commonly have elongated white roots
Radishes are rich in ascorbic acid, folic acid, and potassium. They are a good source of vitamin B6, riboflavin, magnesium, copper, and calcium. One cup of sliced red radish bulbs provides approximately 20 cal, largely from carbohydrates
The most commonly eaten portion is the napiform taproot, although the entire plant is edible and the tops can be used as a leaf vegetable. It can also be eaten as a sprout
Radish leaves are sometimes used in recipes
(Source : wikipedia)
"Si Rae Gi Na Mul " 300 g
soy bean sauce 2 Tsp
minced garlic 1 Tsp
2 Tsp of perilla oil ( Si Rae Gi Na Mul is a good match with perilla oil, I stronglu recommend it; if you can't get it; you may use cooking oil or sesame oil to substitute it)
a pinch of salt ( it depends on your taste, if you think the soy bean sauce is not salty enough, you may add in some more soy bean sauce or salt )
1/2 tsp roasted sesame seeds ( optional )
1. If the " Si Rae Gi Na Mul" you bought are the dried one, then, please soak it in the water for a few hours, it will expand enormously when soaked in the water.
2. If the " Si Rae Gi Na Mul" you bought are not the dried one, this means that the seller has soaked it in the water, then, you may skip the abovementioned process.
3. Wash the "Si Rae Gi Na Mul" and drain.
4. Blanch it in boiling water.
5. Remove it from the boiling water immediately and drain.
6. Gather the "Si Rae Gi Na Mul" in your palms and press out the excess water.
7. Cut it into 3 to 4 cm long stripes.
8. For me, I like to marinate it with the perilla oil, minced garlic and soy bean sauce for about 15 to 30 minutes before I fry it (or you may just put the oil in the fry pan and fry it directly with the minced garlic,soy bean sauce and 'Si Rae Gi Na Mul")
9. Put the marinated " Si Rae Gi Na Mul " in the fry pan, fry it for a few minutes.
10. Place the " Si Rae Gi Na Mul " on a dish and sprinkle some sesame seeds if you like.