Steamed Prawns/蒸虾/대하찜 Seafood
在韩国，每年的 9 月至 十月期间，是盛产虾的季节，在남당항 ( Nam Tang Hang) ,안면도(An Myeon Do）等地，都举行“虾丰收庆典”。。。
Fry the egg yolk and white respectively & cut in for long thin stripes
Big prawns 12 pieces
chopped carrot 1 Tsp
chopped spring onion 1 Tsp
minced ginger 1/2 tsp
chopped oak mushroom 1 Tsp
ground pork or beef 400 g
sesame oil 1/2 tsp
oyster sauce 1 tsp
corn starch 1/2 tsp
a pinch of salt
a pinch of pepper
1. Trim the prawns( the legs), slit lengthwise from the end of the head to the tail without cutting through the prawns. Remove dark veins.
2. Wash and drain. Sprinkle a pinch of salt and pepper on the prawns. Set aside.
3. Separate the egg yolk and white , fry it respectively and cut it for long thin stripes.
4. In a mixing bowl, put in the carrot,spring onion,ginger,oak mushroom,pork/beef,sesame oil,oyster sauce , corn starch and salt (to taste, it depends on your taste), mix all the ingredients well.
5. Stuff the prawns with the meat & vegetables mixture.
6. Steam the stuffed prawns in a steamer until well cooked.
7. Place the egg white stripes & egg yolk stripes on top of the steamed prawns.