Tuesday, April 17, 2012
“Chan-chi-kuk-su”/ 잔치국수 /宴会面
water 2000 ml
shiitake mushroom or oak mushroom 2
Korean noodle 250g
salt, to taste
chicken stock 1g ( optional)
green pepper ( optional)
1. Use half of the onion, chicken and water to boil for about 25 min, add in the salt, chicken stock, as the broth. Set aside.
2. Slice the zucchini into thin stripe ,fry it with a little oil and salt.
3. Slice the carrot into thin stripe too, fry it with a little oil and salt.
4. Slice the oak mushroom into thin pieces,fry it with oil , salt and pepper.
5. Separate the egg yolk and white, make thin sheet of each and cut into thin stripe.
6. Cook the noodles in boiling water. Drain in a sieve, rinse under cold running water couple of times. While it is boiling, stir them with a spoon or chopsticks to prevent them sticking together. Boiling the noodles should be the last step for preparing this dish because the noodles will expand and lose their chewiness as time passes.
7. Pour the broth in a big bowl, place the noodles, garnish with carrot, egg yolk,egg white,oak mushroom, zucchini, chicken and green pepper.
8. Sprinkle the pepper, if you like.....