Tuesday, April 10, 2012
cinnamon powder 1/4 tsp
plain flour 450g
milk powder 20g
1. Peel the skin of the pineapples and finely chop pineapples in food processor. Transfer to pot and cook with low heat, have to stir it constantly, until almost all liquid has evaporated. Add in sugar and cinnamon powder and keep on cooking until filling is thick and sticky. During the cooking process, stirring constantly.
1. Sift plain flour and milk powder together.
2. Put sugar, butter and egg in mixer and beat until sugar is dissolved. Add plain flour and milk powder and mix until dough holds together.
3. Roll out the dough to about 0.5 cm thick. Press out dough with pineapple tart cutter. Put mound of pineapple filling in centre. Decorate top with either thin strips of dough or a small round dough.
4. Preheat oven to 180 degree C.
5. Put the pineapple tarts on baking pan and bake at 180 degree C for about 15 minutes.