If you are on diet now, chicken breast will be the best choice.....most of us are very familiar with the corn flakes; recently, there is a very popular rice flakes called " Kelloggy's Special K" in Korea, made of rice instead of corn, diet food........
Lettuce (Lactuca sativa) is a temperate annual or biennial plant of the daisy family Asteraceae. It is most often grown as a leaf vegetable. It is eaten either raw, notably in salads, sandwiches, hamburgers, tacos, and many other dishes, or cooked, as in Chinese cuisine in which the stem becomes just as important as the leaf. Both the English name and the Latin name of the genus are ultimately derived from lac, the Latin word for “milk,” referring to the plant’s milky juice. Mild in flavour, it has been described over the centuries as a cooling counterbalance to other ingredients in a salad
( This recipe is written in Chinese & English)
rice flakes 1 Tsp （ 或用 corn flakes 来代替）
Almond 1 Tsp
蚝油 1tsp （ 用来醃鸡肉的）
草莓 yogurt 100g
橄榄油 1 Tsp （一般上都采用 100% extra virgin 的橄榄油来做沙律）
醋 1 Tsp
5. 除了 rice flakes， 将所有的材料放在盘子上，淋上沙律酱，吃前最后才撒上 rice flakes。因为
淋上沙律酱后， rice flakes 很容易变软，吃起来就不爽口。
chicken breast 120g
red bell pepper 80g
rice flakes 1 Tsp ( or can use the corn flakes to substitute)
almond 1 Tsp
oyster sauce 1tsp ( for marinating the chicken breast)
salt & pepper ( to taste)
strawberry yogurt 100g
olive oil 1 Tsp ( normally use l00% extra virgin for salad )
vinegar 1 Tsp
1. Wash the chicken breast ,drain it, use the oyster sauce,salt and pepper to marinate it for about 15 minutes，put in the oven or fry pan to roast or grill it. Tear it into pieces after cooked.
2. Wash the lettuce, tear it , cube size.
3. Cut the red bell pepper ,cube size.
4. Mix the strawberry yogurt with olive oil and vinegar, set aside.
5. Put all the ingredients on the dish except rice flakes,garnish with the salad sauce; sprinkle the rice flakes before you eat , because rice flakes will not be crispy if "soak" in the salad sauce for long period.