Wednesday, March 7, 2012
甜酸豆腐/Tofu With Vinegar & Soy Sauce/탕수두부
Tofu cuisines are the Korean favourite cuisines too! Korean have such a custom, for those criminals, who have been sentenced to jail, on the day when they are released from the prison, their friends or relatives will give them a piece of big tofu to eat; the prisoners might not have nutritious food to eat in prison,therefore, they give them the tofu, tofu is cheap and nutritious; after eating the tofu, turn a new leaf......
粟米粉 1 1/2 Tsp
韩式酱清 1 Tsp
粟米粉 1 1/2Tsp + 2Tsp的水，调均
1. 将豆腐切成 1cm 厚，再用模型印出花样 （ 或者不印出花样，只将豆腐切成方块形）。
red bell pepper & green bell pepper, 1 tsp each, chopped
egg yolk 1
corn starch 1 1/2 Tsp
Korean soy bean sauce 1 Tsp
sugar 3 Tsp
vinegar 2 Tsp
corn starch 1 1/2 Tsp + 2 Tsp of water, mix well
1.Slice the tofu into 1 cm thick, use the mould to make the shape that you like ( or don't use the mould, just cut it into cube size)
2. Use the kitchen tower to dry the surface of the tofu,coating with corn starch,then coating with egg yolk.
3. Prepare a small wok of oil, heat it up, fry the tofu,set aside.
4. Mix the water,soy bean sauce,sugar and vinegar , boil it ;when it is boiling,add in corn starch that mixed with water, until it becomes sticky gravy...
5. Put the fried tofu on the dish, sprinkle with red & green pepper on top of it, serve together with the gravy.