Friday, May 4, 2012
Mini Sausage Bread/ 迷你香肠面包
These are the mini Sausage Bread that I baked...
bread flour 500g
milk powder 2 Tsp
yeast 2 tsp
salt 1 tsp
lukewarm water 200ml
Butter 120g ( for me, I used grape oil 120g)
Egg wash ( for brushing the surface of the bread):
1 yolk , milk 1 Tsp
1. Mix (A) till well blended.
2. Add(B) and knead to form a dough.
3. Mix (C), continue to knead to form a smooth and elastic dough.
4. Cover dough with a damp cloth. Let it proves for 1 hr 30 minutes or till it doubles in size.
5. Punch out the air.
6. Divide the dough into 2 portions and let it rests for 15 min.
7. Flatten and roll out the dough into a big,thin rectangle or round dough respectively. Use the round cutter to cut out the dough, small round dough.
8. Put the sausage on the surface of the dough and pleat up the sides and seal. Brush with egg wash.
9. Rest for another 30 minutes.
10. Preheat the oven for 5 min.
11. Bake for 15-20 min or till golden brown colour, at 180 degree C.
12. Remove from the oven.
P/s: If you have the bread machine, then put all the ingredients in the machine at the same time. In case for my machine, it will take 1 hr & 23 min to process.Once you take out the dough from the machine, start from the process no (5)