Wednesday, May 9, 2012
Pan grilled cod with egg/蛋煎鳘鱼/대구전
"전 ( Jeon)",Korean like to eat "전",especially on the rainy day with a cup of rice wine "mak-go-li". We have "생선전 (pan grilled fish with egg", "야채전( vegetable pancake),"해물전 ( seafood pancake), etc.....
sliced cod fish 50g
Korean pancake flour
2 egg yolk or use the whole egg
1. Place one layer of the sliced cod fish on the cutting board or big dish.
2. Sprinkle lightly with salt ,pepper and sesame oil.
3. sprinkle with flour on both side.
4. Dip the sliced cod fish in the egg yolk.
5. Heat a fry pan on medium heat and drizzle some oil. Place the fish on the pan. Flip once and cook until done.
6. Serve hot with vinegar soy sauce.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)