Tuesday, July 31, 2012
Whenever I cook the "콩국수/Noodles with soy bean soup", I don't throw away the ground soy bean, I use it either to make pan cake or "콩비지찌개 /Kong-bi-ji-ji-gae"....
Marinate the pork with minced garlic,ginger juice and pepper...( if you are the vegetarian,this is optional )..
Soak the soy beans in the water for a few hours, boil and grind the soy beans...
ground soy bean 500g (豆渣）
sliced pork 100g
kimchi ( please use the " old kimchi" instead of newly made kimchi ) 100g
"kimchi soup"/김지국물 ( this is the water after the kimchi was fermented ) 2 Tsp
anchovy soup/멸치육수 ( put the anchovies in the water and boil it for about 5 to 10 minutes) 2 cups
spring onion 1 Tsp
green pepper ( in Korea , we use the spicy green pepper ,is called "청양고추 /chong-yang-kul-chul" 2 Tsp
sesame oil 1 tsp
egg l ( add in egg just before serve while the soup is hot, don't cook the egg )l
for marinating the pork :
minced garlic 1 tsp
ginger juice 1 tsp
a pinch of pepper
seasonings sauce :
Korean shrimp sauce ( fermented shrimp )/ 새우젓 1 1/2 Tsp
red pepper powder 1 Tsp
salt ( please taste the taste and add in the required amount ,because some shrimp sauces are very salty,but some are not )
1. Slice the pork and marinate it, set aside.
2. Soak the soy beans in the water for a few hours , boil and grind the soy beans.
3. Slice the kimchi into thin long stripes.
4. Put the anchovies in the water and boil for 5 to 10 minutes.
5. Place the kimchi, ground soy beans,sliced pork,green pepper in a clay pot.
6. Pour the anchovy soup,kimchi soup in the clay pot.
7. Add in the shrimp sauce,red pepper powder,salt.
8. Cook it under medium heat.
9. When it is boiling for about 10 -15 minutes, add in spring onion and sesame oil.
10. Place an egg on top of the soup just before serve.