Glutinous rice powder and red bean paste are available at the market.
After mixing all the ingredients, place the batter evenly on the pan and garnish with walnuts.
glutinous rice powder 2 measuring cups
red bean paste 500g
fresh milk 140g
sugar 100g ( for me I put 70g only, it depends on your taste)
baking soda 1/2 tsp
salt 1/2 tsp
olive oil/cooking oil/ grape seed oil 1/3 cup
walnuts for decoration
1. Sieve the glutinous rice powder & baking soda together, set aside.
2. Put the red bean paste,fresh milk,sugar,oil,salt in a big bowl, blend it well.
3. Pour the no (2) into (1), mix it well and place on a pan evenly. On the top of the batter, place some walnuts for decoration.
4. Bake it for about 30 minutes, 180 degree C.
5. Leave it cool before cut it into small pieces.....