" Ju-Meok-Bap" Mini Rice Ball/ 迷你园饭团/주먹밥 Rice/Noodles
In Korea, mothers will either prepare the " Kmbap"/김밥 or " Ju-Meok-bap" /주먹밥 for their children when they go for picnic...
在韩国，每当孩子们去郊游的时候， 妈妈们都会为孩子们准备“kimbap”/김밥 /紫菜饭 或者 "Ju-Meok-bap"/주먹밥/迷你园饭团。。。
one bowl of cooked rice
1/2 of carrot
1/4 of zucchini
1/2 of onion
ham 30 g
1 Tsp of minced ginger ( I like the fragrant of ginger,therefore I put 1 Tsp,you may put 1 tsp)
oyster sauce 1 tsp
a pinch of salt
a pinch of pepper
1. mince the onion, carrot, zucchini and ham.
2. Make the scrumbled egg.
3. In a fry pan, heat a table spoon of cooking oil, fry the minced ginger until you can smell the fragrant of ginger.
4. Add in the minced onion, carrot,zucchini and oyster sauce. When almost well cooked, add in the ham and scrumbled egg, fry and mix it well.
5. Add in the cooked rice, sprinkle a pinch of pepper and salt , fry it well with the mixture.
6. Wear the plastic gloves and put a small scoop of cooked rice on your palms, use both of your palms to press and make a small ball. Repeat the same process....