"Min-mul Sae-u Jji Gae" Fresh water Shrimps Stew/淡水虾辣酱汤 / 민물새우찌개 Soup And Stew
Today, I am going to use the small shrimps from the fresh water to cook this dish...
Shrimp are widespread, and can be found near the seafloor of most coasts and estuaries, as well as in rivers and lakes. There are numerous species, and usually there is a species adapted to any particular habitat. Most shrimp species are marine, although about a quarter of the described species are found in fresh water
( source : wikipedia )
Mix all the ingredients in a cooking pot.
radish 450 g
small shrimps from fresh water 300 g
Korean red pepper paste 40 g
minced garlic 1 Tsp
minced ginger 1 tsp
corn syrup 20 g
leek 1 Tsp
1 green pepper
water 130 g
1. Cut the radish into chinks or half-moon size.
2. Slice the green pepper and leek.
3. Place the radish , small shrimps , leek and green pepper in the cooking pot.
4. Mix all the ingredients for the sauce and pour into the cooking pot.
5. Bring it to boil, on medium heat till well done.
6. When it is well cooked, the radish should be very soft and in good taste, shrimps too....