Salad with citron syrup /柚子酱沙律/유자정샐러트 ( II ) Salad / Fruit
Have you ever tasted the Korean Citron Tea ? This Citron syrup ( 유자청) is also a good ingredient for making salad too....
您是否可嚐过韩国的柚子茶？ 它也是用来做 salad 的好材料之一。。。。
There are a few brands of Citron tea available in the market, this is one of them...This tea is from Jeju Island in Korea....
We call this "유자청 / yu-ja-chong" for preparing the citron tea...; but, today we use it for making salad sauce...
韩国称它为 “유자청 / yu-ja-chong” ，就是用它来泡柚子茶；不过，今天却用它来做 salad 酱料。。。。
chicken breast 100 g
lettuce 30 g
red chicory 10 g
1/2 red bell pepper
1/2 yellow bell pepper
citron syrup 6 Tsp
vinegar 5 Tsp
1. Wash the chicken breast, drain it, use the oyster sauce, salt and pepper to marinate it for about 15 minutes, put in the oven or fry pan to roast or grill it. Tear it into pieces after cooked.
2. Wash the lettuce and red chicory, torn into bite-size pieces.
3. Cut the red, yellow bell pepper into bite-size pieces.
4. Cut the persimmon into bite -size pieces.
5. Mix the citron syrup and vinegar, set aside.
6. Put all the vegetables and roasted chicken on the dish, pour the mixed sauces on top of it when you serve .