This is one of the canned "Golbaengi" available in Korea.
canned " Golbaengi" 200g
1/2 of cucumber
1/3 of carrot
1/4 of onion
minced garlic 1/2 Tsp
spring onion 1 1/2 Tsp
Korean red pepper paste 25g
red pepper powder 20g
soy bean sauce 10g
sesame oil 5g
roasted sesame seeds 1/2 Tsp
1. Rinse and drain the canned sea snails ( if the sea snails are big, may cut it into rather small pieces).
2. Slice the cucumber, carrot and onion.
3. Cut the spring onion 3 -4 cm long stripes.
4. In a bowl, mix the red pepper paste, red pepper powder,minced garlic,soy bean sauce,sugar, vinegar ,sesame oil together. Combine the marinade ingredients with the cucumber, carrot, spring onion, onion and sea snails well.
5. Sprinkle the roasted sesame seeds before serve.