Friday, October 19, 2012
Red Wine Bread/레드와인식빵/葡萄酒土司
Red wine is a type of wine made from dark-coloured (black) grape varieties. The actual colour of the wine can range from intense violet, typical of young wines, through to brick red for mature wines and brown for older red wines.
The juice from most black grapes is greenish-white; the red colour comes from anthocyan pigments (also called anthocyanins) present in the skin of the grape; exceptions are the relatively uncommon teinturier varieties, which produce a red colored juice. Much of the red-wine production process therefore involves extraction of colour and flavour components from the grape skin.
Wine has a long history of use as an early form of medication, being recommended variously as a safe alternative to drinking water, an antiseptic for treating wounds and a digestive aid, as well as a cure for a wide range of ailments from lethargy and diarrhea to easing the pain of child birth
bread flour 500g
dried yeast 15g
red wine 185cc
butter 75g or grape seeds oil 75g
blue berry 150g
1. Mix (A) till well blended.
2. Add (B) and knead to form a dough.
3. Add (C) continue to knead to form a smooth and elastic dough and add in (D).
4. Cover dough with damp cloth . Let it proves for 50 to 60 minutes or till it doubles in size.
5. Punch out the air.
6. Divide the dough into 3 portions and mould them into balls. Let them rest for 15 minutes.
7. Flatten the dough balls and roll them out into long loafs.
8. Put them on the baking tray and to prove for 40 minutes.
.9. Bake at 180 degree C for 40 minutes in the oven or until it turns golden brown colour.
10. Leave to cool before serve.
( P/s : If you have bread machine, then put all the ingredients in the machine at the same time. In case for my machine, it will take 1 hour and 23 minutes to process. Once you take out the dough from the machine, start from the process no (5)