Wednesday, October 10, 2012
Lettuce Salad( "sang-chul-kot-jor-ri")/상추걸절이/凉拌莴苣（生菜）
In Korea, "sang-chul"/lettuce is one of the favourite vegetables when we eat the barbecued beef/pork. raw fish, etc. Have you ever tried to make the lettuce salad /"sang-chul-kot-jor-ri" by using the soy bean sauce, red pepper powder, etc ?
"sang-chul" / lettuce 10 pieces
green onion 1
Korean soy bean sauce 1 Tsp
vinegar 1 Tsp
water 1 Tsp
sugar 1 tsp
red pepper powder 1 tsp
sesame oil 1/2 tsp
roasted sesame seeds 1/2 tsp
1. Wash and clean the vegetables. rinse and drain it.
2. Use your hands to break each of them into 2 or 3 pieces.
3. Cut the green onion into 4 or 5 cm long thin stripes, soak in the water for about 10 minutes. Remove from water and drain.
4. In a small bowl, mix all the seasonings well.
5. Place the "sang-chul", green onion in a big bowl, pour in the seasonings and mix it well before serve.