Monday, October 29, 2012
Stir fry of dried anchovies/멸치볶음/辣酱江鱼仔
Dried anchovies are commonly used for Korean cuisine ,especially for cooking the broth and the side dish for lunch box.
dried anchovies 220 g
Korean red pepper paste 1/2 Tsp
corn syrup 1 Tsp
sesame oil 1/2 tsp
roasted sesame seeds 1/2 tsp
1. Clean the dried anchovies by removing the heads and innards.
2. Heat the fry pan, add a spoonful of oil, deep fry the anchovies. Remove and set aside. ( For me, I like to remove the anchovies from the fry pan, so that I can remove the oil,then, it will not be too oily. I do clean the fry pan before I put the anchovies back again)
3. In a small bowl, mix well the sauce.
4. Put the anchovies back to the fry pan again,add the sauce and stir until mix it well.
5. Sprinkle the roasted sesame seeds.