Monday, October 29, 2012

Stir fry of dried anchovies/멸치볶음/辣酱江鱼仔


Dried anchovies are commonly used for Korean cuisine ,especially for cooking the broth and the side dish for lunch box.

江鱼仔,在韩国料理中非常广泛的被采用,尤其是用来煮上汤和便当的菜肴。


Ingredients:

dried anchovies 220 g
Korean red pepper paste  1/2 Tsp
corn syrup 1 Tsp
sesame oil 1/2 tsp
roasted sesame seeds 1/2 tsp

Method :

1. Clean the dried anchovies by removing the heads and innards.

2. Heat the fry pan, add a spoonful of oil, deep fry the anchovies. Remove and set aside. ( For me, I like to remove the anchovies from the fry pan, so that I can remove the oil,then, it will not be too oily. I do clean the fry pan before I put the anchovies back again)

3. In a small bowl, mix well the sauce.

4. Put the anchovies back to the fry pan again,add the sauce and stir until mix it well.

5. Sprinkle the roasted sesame seeds.


No comments: