Wednesday, August 15, 2012
Ice Cream Horns /雪糕面包筒
I baked the bread and piped the ice cream into it.....
bread flour 500g
yeast 2 tsp
salt 1 tsp
milk 210 ml
(D) egg 1, for egg wash
(E) chocolate ice cream or any kinds of ice cream
1. Mix (A) till well blended.
2. Add (B) and knead to form a dough.
3. Add (C) continue to knead to form a smooth and elastic dough.
4. Cover dough with damp cloth . Let it proves for 50 to 60 minutes or till it doubles in size.
5. Punch out the air.
6. Divide the dough into 50g portions and mould them into balls. Let them rest for 15 minutes.
7. Flatten the dough balls and roll them out into long strips, then put them into a greased horn mould.
8. Put them on the baking tray and to prove for 40 minutes.
9. Brush with egg wash and bake at 180 degree C for 10 - 15 minutes in the oven.
10. When baked, remove from the horn mould and leave to cool.
11. Pipe the ice cream into the horns before serve.
( P/s : If you have bread machine, then put all the ingredients in the machine at the same time. In case for my machine, it will take 1 hour and 23 minutes to process. Once you take out the dough from the machine, start from the process no (5)