Wednesday, August 22, 2012
Tuna Rice Roll( "cham-chi ju-mok-bab_/참치주먹밥/鲔鱼饭团
cooked rice 350g
1/2 trumpet royal mushroom/pine mushroom
a can of tuna, about 150g
1 1/2 Tsp of Korean red pepper paste ( add in more or reduce, it depends on your taste)
a pinch of salt and pepper
1. Cook the rice and let it cool , set aside.
2. Slice the onion, zucchini,trumpet royal mushroom , cut it into thin stripes, and cut it again as shown in the picture.
3. Heat the fry pan, add cooking oil to fry onion,zucchini and trumpet royal mushroom , add in a pinch of salt and pepper, fry it until well done.
4. Add in a can of tuna, cooked rice and Korean red pepper paste, mix it well.
5. Put the mixed rice in the plastic mould to make it in triangle shape or may use any kinds of mould as you like or you can even use your hands to make it in round shape as a ball.......
6. In the center, I garnish it with a piece of pickled radish....