In Korea, 풋고추( pool-kol-chul) is not spicy as the 청양고추 ( chong-yang-kol-chul).
We like to use it to make "전 ( Jeon")
在韩国，풋고추( pool-kol-chul) 并 不像( chong-yang-kol-chu）那样辣。 韩国人喜欢用它
来做青椒煎饼，“전 ( Jeon )"
풋고추 /green peppers ( big one ) 10 pieces
ground beef / or pork 150g
chopped onion 3 Tsp
chopped spring onion 2 Tsp
oyster sauce 1 Tsp
정주 (chong -ju /Korean wine) 1 tsp ( optional )
minced garlic 1/2 Tsp
sesame oil 1/2 Tsp
salt, to taste
a pinch of pepper
frying flour 1/3 cup
egg yolks 2
1. Put the ground beef/pork,chopped onion, chopped spring onion, oyster sauce, minced garlic, sesame oil, pepper and salt in a bowl, mix well, set aside.
2. Cut each of the green pepper into half, remove the seeds, set aside.
3. In a medium bowl, beat yolk.
4.Stuff the green peppers with the mixture from (1).
5. Dredge green pepper pieces in flour.
6. Dust off excess flour and dip green peppers in the egg wash.
7. In a pan, heat vegetable oil over medium heat and place the stuffed green peppers on the pan.
8. Flip once and cook until done.
9. Serve hot with vinegar soy sauce.