Monday, August 20, 2012
" Mocha Bread " is a very common and popular bread in Korea, bakes it with raisin and have coffee flavour.....
“ Mocha Bread” 在韩国是非常普遍 和 受欢迎的面包， 葡萄干 和 咖啡的香味。。。。。
Ingredients for the dough :
bread flour 200g
salt 1 tsp
milk 70 ml
instant coffee 6g
(D) raisin 20g
Ingredients for the streusel :
baking powder 5 g
Method for preparing streusel :
Stir sugar,butter, flour until crumbly, using a fork or pastry cutter until crumbs begin to form.
1. Mix (A) till well blended.
2. Add (B) and knead to form a dough.
3. Add (C) continue to knead to form a smooth and elastic dough.
4. Cover dough with damp cloth . Let it proves for 50 to 60 minutes or till it doubles in size.
5. Punch out the air.
6. Divide the dough into 2 portions and mould them into balls. Let them rest for 15 minutes.
7. Flatten the dough balls and roll them out into long loafs.
8. Put them on the baking tray and to prove for 40 minutes.
9. Roll the crumbs ( streusel) to form big lump, divide 2 portions.
9. Place the streusel on top of the unbaked bread respectively and bake at 180 degree C for 40 minutes in the oven or until it turns golden brown colour.
10. Leave to cool before serve.
( P/s : If you have bread machine, then put all the ingredients in the machine at the same time. In case for my machine, it will take 1 hour and 23 minutes to process. Once you take out the dough from the machine, start from the process no (5)