Friday, September 21, 2012
I made this pancake by using potatoes,meat and other ingredients. Korean may grate the potatoes to make potato pancake,but, I steam the potato instead of grating.
4 big potatoes
ground pork / beef 230g
oyster sauce 1 Tsp
chopped spring onion 2 Tsp
chopped onion 1 /2 Tsp
minced ginger 1 tsp
salt ( to taste)
a pinch of pepper
1 Tsp of flour
a few spoons of frying flour for coating use
1. Peel the potatoes and steam .
2. Smash the steamed potatoes.
3. Mix the smashed potatoes with spring onion,onion,ginger,oyster sauce,salt and pepper.
4. Add in 1 Tsp of flour in the batter.
5. Heat a pan over medium high heat and add vegetable oil. Slowly drop the batter by the spoonful in the frying flour before you place it on the fry pan. Pan fry until golden brown on both sides.