Thursday, September 6, 2012
Rice with soy bean sprouts & oysters/콩나물 굴덮밥/ 黄豆芽，蚝烩饭
In Korean " 덮밥 ( dop-bab)/烩饭" means a bowl of rice topped with seasoned seafood,meat,vegetables,raw fish , etc. Example, 계란덮밥 (Rice topped with scrambled eggs),쇠괴기덮밥 ( Rice topped with seasoned beef),새우덮밥 ( Rice topped with deep-fried prawns),회덮밥 ( Rice topped with raw fish), etc.
The picture shown above is " 콩나물 굴덮밥" Rice topped with seasoned soy bean sprouts & oyster/黄豆芽 & 蚝
在韩国料理中，有各种不同口味的烩饭，有海鲜类，肉类，蔬菜类，生鱼片类等。계란덮밥 (鸡蛋烩饭),쇠괴기덮밥 ( 牛肉烩饭),새우덮밥 ( 虾烩饭),회덮밥 ( 生鱼片烩饭） 等.
Put a little bit of cooking oil on the fry pan, to fry the ginkgo. Remove from fry pan and put on the kitchen tower， to remove the outer layer, sprinkle a pinch of salt on it.
After removing the outer layer of the ginkgo.
Ingredients: ( for 3 bowl of rice)
soy bean sprouts 300g
Korean soy bean sauce 60 ml
vinegar 30 ml
red pepper powder 1 1/2 tsp
roasted sesame seeds 1 tsp
chopped spring onion 2 Tsp
chopped green pepper 2 Tsp
1. Cook the rice .
2. Wash the soy bean sprouts and blanch in the boiling water. Remove from the boiling water when it turns soft.
3. Steam the oysters or blanch in the boiling water. Set aside.
4. Put a little bit of cooking oil on the fry pan, to fry the ginkgo. Remove from fry pan and put on the kitchen tower， to remove the outer layer, sprinkle a pinch of salt on it.
5. Mix the Korean soy bean sauce,vinegar,red pepper powder,sesame seeds,spring onion and green pepper in a bowl. Set aside.
6. Place the cooked rice on a dish or bowl, add in the ginkgo,soy bean sprouts and oyster. Add in one table spoon of seasonings or more ( it depends on your taste), stir it well with the rice and all ingredients before you eat.......