This is the dried shrimps available in Korea, the head and shell are not removed.
garlic scapes/garlic shoots 80g
dried shrimps 15g
oyster sauce 1tsp
Korean soy bean sauce 1tsp ( you may add in some more if you think it is not salty enough, it depends on your taste)
minced garlic 1tsp
roasted sesame seeds 1/2 tsp
1. Cut the garlic scapes/garlic shoots into 4 or 5 cm long.
2. Wash and drain the garlic scapes/garlic shoots and dried shrimps.
3. Heat the fry pan, add oil, stir fry the minced garlic.
4. Add in the garlic scapes/garlic shoots.
5. Add in oyster sauce, soy bean sauce to fry the garlic scapes/garlic shoots, till half done, then add in the dried shrimps.
6. Stir fry until sauces evaporate.
7. Sprinkle the sesame seeds before serve.